- 1 slice bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 jar Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside. Cook onion, bacon and peas in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil ...