Chicken Sauté with Garlic
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- ½ cup white wine (Pouilly Fuissé or White Pinot)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 finely chopped cloves garlic
- 4-6 tablespoons butter
- 3 ½ to 4 pound chicken, quartered
1. Brown the chicken pieces in the butter, turning each piece to color evenly. When pieces are browned, add chopped garlic and continue cooking for a minute or two. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and 1/2 cup white wine. Cook gently over a low flame until chicken is tender. Remove chi...