Chicken with Twenty Cloves of Garlic
- ¼ cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese (the dry kind)
- ¾ cup(s) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 20 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves (1 lb) (small)
- ¼ cup(s) Kraft Light (or regular) Classic Caesar Dressing
Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, Add butter, then chicken and garlic, Cook 4 minutes on each side or until done (165°). Sprinkle with Parmesan. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand one minute. Makes 4 servings.