Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 1 ½ (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Rinse chicken, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and drizzle melted butter all over the chicken breasts, lifting them up to allow butter to flow underneath the chicken. Cover the cooker, set to High, and cook until tender, 4 to 5 hours. With a metal spatu...