Deviled Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs or a mixture of thighs and drumsticks
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- fresh parsley (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne or Tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup shallot, onion, or scallion
1. Preheat the broiler to its maximum and set the rack about 4 inches from the heat. Season the chicken on both sides and place it in a pan, skin side up. Broil, watching carefully, until the skin is golden brown, about 5 minutes. 2. Meanwhile, combine the mustard, shallot, and cayenne. (If you h...