Garlic Seared Chicken with Balsamic Sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 14 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic - minced
- 5 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless
Add oil to a large saute pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear. Remove the chicken and set aside. Lower heat to medium and add the balsamic vinegar and chicken broth...