Italian Cream Cheese Slow Cooked Chicken
- 1 package(s) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- angel hair pasta
- 1 package(s) (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup(s) butter (½ stick)
Put chicken in bottom of crock pot. Melt butter and pour over. Sprinkle packet of Italian dressing mix over chicken. Cook on high for 4 hours. Mix cream of chicken soup and cream cheese together. Stir into chicken. Cook an additional 1/2 hour. Serve over angel hair pasta.