Kim's Stir-Fried Ginger Garlic Chicken
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 ½ teaspoons pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger root
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Slice the chicken breasts into strips across the grain, and set aside. Peel and grate the ginger root and set aside. 2. Heat the coconut oil in a wok over medium-high heat until the oil is melted and hot. Stir in the ginger and garlic, and cook and stir for about 20 seconds, to release the fl...