- 1 ½ cup fresh fenugreek leaves, chopped (1 cup fenugreek leaves for 1 lb of chicken)
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (omit if not available)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (grated) or use 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, though fresh tastes better.
- 1 ½ tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon ghee (optional)
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- + 5 more ingredients
- 1 ½ pounds chicken
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2-3 thai green chili (slit from middle)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ cup tomato
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly. Set aside. 2. In a mixing bowl, mix together ginger, garlic, turmeric, fenugreek seeds, coriander powder, chili and salt. Add chicken. Rub everything well together. Cover and let it marinate for atleast 2 hours or better overnight. 3. Heat ghee and oil in a heavy...