- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- ¼ ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup bottled salsa
1. Spread mustard over one side of chicken breasts. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken breasts, with mustard side down; cook 4 minutes. Turn chicken over. Reduce heat to medium.2. Combine salsa and lime juice; spoon over and around chicken. Simmer un...