Olive-Stuffed Chicken with Almonds
- ¼ cup whole almonds with skins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup brine-cured green olives such as picholine
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin (2 1/4 lb total)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
Pat chicken breasts dry, then cut a 2-inch-long horizontal slit in thickest part of each. Stuff each chicken breast with 1 1/2 teaspoons olives, then season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat until foam subsides, then toast almonds, sti...