Pan-fried Okra, Onion, and Tomatoes
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds fresh okra
- + 1 more ingredients
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
1. Cut okra in half lengthwise.
2. Pour 1/4 cup oil into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook okra in hot oil, in batches, 6 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Remove from skillet, and drain well on paper towels. Repeat with remaining okra, adding remaining 1/4 cup oi...