Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces Cajun smoked sausage, chopped (such as Conecuh)
- 3 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 cups coarsely chopped kale (about 8 ounces)
Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add smoked sausage to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken broth and diced tomatoes; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the kale. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until the kale is tender. Stir in beans, and cook 1 minute or...