Smashed Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1-½ Tbs. chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-¼ lb. Yukon Gold potatoes (about 4 medium), unpeeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
Place the potatoes in a steamer basket fitted over a large pot of boiling water. Cover and steam until the potatoes are knife-tender, 12 to 15 minutes.Drain the potatoes and return them to their pot. Add the warm broth and coarsely mash. Stir in the sour cream and chives, season with salt and pep...