Spaghetti with Chunky Chicken-Vegetable Sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Prego® Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Pour off any fat. 2. Stir the sauce and zucchini in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and c...