Spicy Chicken Alfredo
- 12 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 1 jar(s) classic alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with basil,garlic, and oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 package(s) each) cooked chicken breasts (6 ounce pkg)
In large pot cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain; return to pot, cover keep warm. In medium saucepan combine alfredo sauce,tomatoes, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes cook over medium heat. Stir in chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot over cooked pasta. Top with parmesan che...