Tender Barbecued Chicken Recipe
- ¾ cup cola
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
1. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil in batches. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with onion and lemon slices. Combine barbecue sauce and cola; pour over chicken. 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 4 servings. Editor's Note: This recipe was test...