Tortellini Tomato Soup
- 3 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 9 oz cheese tortellini or spinach tortellini
- 4 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato soup
- Chopped fresh basil and/or fresh chives to taste
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan and add the pasta. Simmer for 5 minutes. Combine 1/3 cup of the hot broth with the cream cheese in a heatproof bowl and whisk until combined. Add the cream cheese mixture and tomato soup to the pasta mixture and mix well. Simmer until heated throug...