- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup julienne-sliced carrot
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- ¼ pound fresh asparagus spears (about 9 spears)
- ¼ cup julienne-sliced zucchini
- + 5 more ingredients
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons warm canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 3 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- Dash of salt
Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomato, and set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut asparagus diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.