Chicken Breasts Stuffed with White Beans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skin-on chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped mixed olives
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using a fork, mash beans, garlic, and olives in a medium bowl until chunky. Season with pepper, and salt if desired (taste before adding salt). 2. Using a paring knife, create a pocket in the center of each chicken breast by inserting the tip into the thickest par...