Gouda Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 fresh asparagus, tough bottom ends removed
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- + 11 more ingredients
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup half and half
- 2 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 8 peppered bacon, thick slice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, lightly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, lightly chopped
- 8 ounce smoked Gouda cheese, cut into four pieces approximately 3" x 1"
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into four pieces approximately 3" x 2"
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Roasted Red Peppers and Smoked Gouda Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to even thickness. On each pounded chicken breast, spread minced fresh garlic and sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste. Place one piece ...