Herb Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- 3 pound(s) bone-in chicken parts
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Savory All-Purpose Seasoning
- 4 cup(s) assorted cut-up vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots and onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning all over chicken. 2. Toss vegetables in large bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon each oil and Seasoning. Arrange vegetables around chicken. 3. Bake 1 1/4 hours...