Recipe Inspirations Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
- 1 ½ pound(s) small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package(s) McCormick® Recipe Inspirations Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, all of the Spices and salt in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. 2. Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through ...