Roast Chicken and Cranberry Sandwiches
- ¼ cup bottled cranberry chutney (such as Crosse & Blackwell)
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 2 breast halves)
- ½ cup trimmed arugula or spinach
- 8 (1-ounce) slices multigrain bread
Combine the cream cheese and cranberry chutney in a small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture over each bread slice. Arrange one-fourth of radishes, arugula, and chicken on each of 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.