Roast Chicken with Rosemary-Lemon Salt
- 2 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 4-lb. chickens, giblets and excess fat discarded
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 medium lemons
Finely grate the zest from the lemons. In a food processor or mini chopper, combine the zest with the 2 Tbs. salt, the rosemary, and black pepper. Pulse several times to combine. Sprinle each chicken with this salt mixture both inside and outside the cavity and between the skin and the breast me...