Slow-Roasted Leg of Lamb with Mint and Lemon
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1-½ cups lower-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint, plus ½ cup small fresh mint leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bone-in leg of lamb, 6 to 9 lb.
- + 2 more ingredients
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 1 cup dry white wine
Put the lamb in a 4-quart, 15x10-inch glass baking dish. In a small bowl, mix the chopped mint, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, 2 tsp. salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Spread the mixture over the lamb and turn to coat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turn...