Tandoori-Style Roast Chicken
- 2 ½ teaspoons Seriously Simple Seasoning Salt or other seasoning salt
- 1 cup plain nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley or watercress sprigs for garnish
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold or fingerling potatoes
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and 2 teaspoons of the seasoning salt. Place the chicken in a large lock-top plastic bag. Add the yogurt mixture and turn the chicken to coat evenly. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours, turning occasi...