Cheesy Margherita Pizza
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- ½ cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Romano cheese
- The 5 Ingredients
- 12 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) refrigerated fresh pizza crust dough
Directions: Roll dough into a 16-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on a 16-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover loosely; let stand in a warm place (85°) for 15 minutes. Drain tomato slices on paper towels. Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle dough with 1/...