- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Unbleached bread flour or semolina flour, for dusting
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough, refrigerated for at least 8 hours
- 1 cup dried cherries (or substitute dried cranberries, or raisins)
- 1 cup toasted, chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Put the dried cherries in a small bowl and cover with very hot water. Allow them to plump for 15 minutes, until tender, then drain the fruit thoroughly. Take the dough out of the refrigerator. Divide the dough in half and return one piece to the refrigerator (or freeze as directed in the dough r...