Classic Margherita Pizza
- 1 cup No-Cook Pizza Sauce
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough, refrigerated for at least 8 hours
- Unbleached bread flour or semolina, for dusting
- 12 oz. sliced fresh mozzarella or 1 cup grated low-moisture mozzarella (or a combination)
- 16-24 large basil leaves, thinly sliced (a chiffonade)
Take the dough out of the refrigerator, set it on a lightly oiled work surface, and divide into 4 equal pieces of about 7 oz. each. Roll each piece into a tight ball. Line a baking sheet with parchment and lightly oil it with olive oil or cooking spray. Set each ball at least an inch apart on the...