Cracker-Thin Pizza with Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Basil
- 2 oz. ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Easy Pizza Sauce
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut or broken into ½-inch chunks
- 4 oz. Make-Ahead Pizza Dough (1/8 of the full recipe; a dough ball about the size of a peach)
- 1 oz. fresh whole-milk ricotta
At least 30 minutes before baking, position a rack in the bottom third of the oven and if using a pizza stone, set it on the rack. (If you don’t have a stone, use a heavy-duty 13x18-inch baking sheet lightly oiled with olive oil.) Heat the oven to 550°F. If using a pizza stone, dust a peel with u...