Fig Focaccia with Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 10-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- ¾ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 canned figs, drained, patted dry, sliced
- ½ cup finely chopped stemmed dried Calimyrna figs (about 5), divided
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll out dough on work surface to 12x9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle 1/4 cup dried figs over center third of dough. Fold left side of dough over figs. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup dried figs. Fold right side of dough over second layer of figs to cover. Using rolling pin, g...