Fontina and Pepper Pizza
- 6 ounce(s) Italian Fontina or Provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 pound(s) fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh marjoram or thyme leaves
- 2 jarred roasted red and/or yellow peppers, thinly sliced
1. Prepare outdoor grill for covered, direct grilling on medium-low. 2. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. On one end of oiled cookie sheet, with fingertips, spread and flatten 1 piece of dough to about 1/8-inch thickness. (Edge does not need to be even.) On same cookie sheet, repeat with another pi...