Ginger Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 firm-ripe Roma tomatoes (about 9 oz. total)
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped green onions (including tops)
- 2 cups shredded boned, skinned cooked chicken
- 1 baked pizza crust (12 in. wide; 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup (1/4 lb.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- + 3 more ingredients
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup purchased pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced or pressed garlic
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir garlic, ginger, green onions, and oil just until onions are limp, about 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix soy sauce with chicken. Rinse and core tomatoes; cut crosswise into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Place pi...