Greek Lamb Pizza
- 2/3 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup fat-free marinara sauce
- 2 servings Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
1. Preheat oven to 450°. 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top evenly with Lamb Steaks with Herbes de Provence and Grilled Sweet Onions. Sprinkle with feta and mozzarella cheeses. Bake pizza at 450° for 12 minutes or until cheeses...