Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza
- 1 package(s) (16 ½-oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- .5 cup(s) chocolate chips
- .5 cup(s) (such as Reese's) chopped chocolate peanut butter cups
- .5 cup(s) (such as Reese's) candy-coated peanut butter pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Break up cookie dough and press evenly over the bottom of an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or 9ö x 13ö baking pan. 2. Bake cookie 12 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Let stand to soften chips, ...