- 1/8 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- ½ to 1 cup jarred pasta sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 1 baguette or loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 2/3 cup ricotta
- ½ cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
Heat oven to 425° F. Place the bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spoon the sauce over the top. Place the salami on half the bread and place the spinach on the other half. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake until the cheeses are melted, 5 to 7 mi...