- 1 (10-ounce) focaccia, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- + 1 more ingredients
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place focaccia halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Combine minced garlic, tomato paste, and dried oregano in a small bowl; spread evenly over focaccia halves. Top evenly with roasted peppers, onion, and capers; sprinkle with feta cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 min...