- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella (2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, spinach, or other greens
- 1 cup shredded leftover cooked chicken
- About 2 cups tomato sauce
- Frozen dough (thawed) for 2 pizzas or 2 prepared crusts
Place a pizza stone, unglazed ceramic tiles, or a heavy cookie sheet on the oven rack. Preheat oven to 400° F. If starting with pizza dough, pat or pull each piece into a 12-inch circle. Top each with some sauce, then scatter the chicken, basil, and mozzarella over each. Drizzle with olive oil. S...