Recipe: Pan Pizza with Confetti Pepperoni
- other pizza toppings, optional
- 1 (4 or 5-ounce) package of Pepperoni Minis
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup favorite pizza sauce (try this one or this one or this one)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 batch pizza dough
1. Preheat the oven to 500°. Place 1 tablespoon olive oil in each of 4 9-inch round cake pans. 2. Divide the pizza dough into 4 equal portions. Dip each portion in the oil in the pan, flip, and pat until the dough is stretched to cover the bottom of the pan. 3. Spread 1/4 cup sauce on each pizz...