Sun-Dried-Tomato, Sausage, and Fontina Pizza
- 2/3 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, plus 1/4 cup of the oil
- ½ pound fontina, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 12- inch store-bought pizza shells, such as Boboli
1. Heat the oven to 450°. In a large frying pan, cook the sausage over moderate heat, breaking it up with a fork or wooden spoon, until cooked through and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. 2. Brush the sun-dried-tomato oil over the pizza shells. Spread the sausage over the pizza shells. ...