Sweet Potato Pizza with Onion and Rosemary
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) portions frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried, crumbled)
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1/4 inch)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Arrange oven racks in the lower and upper third of the oven. Heat the oven to 475° F. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until translucent and soft. Roll out the dough on a well-floured surface to make two 8- x 16-inch rectangles o...