- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, halved and cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly shaved or grated Parmesan
- ¼ pound mushrooms (cremini or white), thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 450° F. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the oil and set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough in the shape of a rectangle, to a thickness of 1/8 to 1/4 inch, and transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet. Top the dough with the zucchini, overl...