Pork Chop Recipes
Pork chops tend to be some of the more fatty cuts of pork and thus are the most flavorful, so it’s not surprising that they are also among the most popular. You can pan-sear, grill, braise or even fry pork chops, so there are many possibilities for pairing this delectable cut with a wide variety of wines.
Top pork chop recipes
All Pork Chop Recipes
Acorn Squash filled with Pork and Cranberries
Cut pork into small cubes, about 1/2". Trim off excess fat. Salt and pepper lightly. Wash apple (don't peel), remove core and chop into small dice,...
Ancho Pork and Hominy Stew
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set 1 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture aside. Add pork to remaining spice mixture in bowl, tossing well ...
Ancho Pork and Peppers
Combine chile powder, cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of pork with chile mixture. Heat a large nonstick skillet c...
Apple and Sage Pork Chops
1. Mix flour, sage, seasoned salt, thyme and nutmeg in small bowl until well blended. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the fl...
Apple-Glazed Pork Loin Roast with Apple-Ham Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400°. To prepare the stuffing, arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until toast...
Apple-Leek Pork Chops
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in oil for 3-4 minutes. Turn chops; add apple and leek. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the apple juice, orang...
Apple Molasses Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes, Apples and Walnuts
Directions Combine the walnut oil, apple juice concentrate, honey black pepper, salt, molasses, apple cider vinegar, into a large zip lock bag. Add...
Apple-Sage Stuffed Pork Chops
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and next 3 ingredients, and sauté 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liq...
Apple-Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine 2 tablespoons port, apple, and next 4 ingredients (apple through sugar), stirring well. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of e...
Apricot-Hoisin Pork Chops with Somen
Cook noodles according to package directions. While noodles cook, combine broth, preserves, and hoisin in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Hea...
Apricot Pork Chops
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remov...
Arepas with Pulled Pork and Pickled Onion
Stir together all pickled onion ingredients in a bowl and chill, covered, at least 12 hours. Toast cumin, allspice, and peppercorns together in a d...
Arroz con Gandules (Rice with Pigeon Peas)
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and pork; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in rice. Add water and the next 4 ingredie...
Asiago-Crusted Pork Chops
1. Place pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to an even thickness (about 1/4 inch) using a meat mallet or a small heavy skillet. 2. Place ...
Asian Peanut Slaw with Pork
1. Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix oil, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, and chile flakes. Put pork in a medium bowl and coat with 3 tbsp. dress...
Asian Pork 'n' Peppers Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in the oyster sauce, curry powder and hot pepper sauce; set aside. Cook spaghet...
Asian Pork Stew
Position a rack in the bottom third of the oven and heat the oven to 325°F. Spread the pork on paper towels to dry for 10 to 20 minutes before bro...
Bag n Season Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13x9-inch baking pan or dish. Trim excess fat from pork chops. Sprinkle Seasoning Mix evenl...
Baked Mustard-Coated Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor, pulse bread with 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper until coarse crumbs f...
Baked Pork Chops with Garden Stuffing
1. Mix 1/3 cup soup, 1/2 cup water, vegetables and margarine in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing. Mix lightly. 2. Spoon st...
Best Wine Deals
Matching challenge 1: what wine for here?Replied
Hello Snooth! ( and all Snoothers )Replied
Another day in the life...Replied
Fattoria Viticcio Chianti Classico (2011)Wishlisted
Val Delle Corti Chianti Classico (2011)Wishlisted
Dievole Chianti Classico (2011)Wishlisted
Omero Moretti Terre di Giano (2011)Wishlisted
Ardales Bodegas Aruspide Vino de la Tierra Castilla Tempranillo (2008)Reviewed