Citrus-Marinated Ham Steak
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- Grated peel and juice from 1 medium lime
- Grated peel and juice from 1 large orange
- 1 Cook's® Bone-in Thick-Cut Ham Steak (about 2 pounds)
Combine orange peel, orange juice, lime peel, lime juice, wine and garlic in 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Add ham steak; turn to evenly coat both sides with orange juice mixture. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate. Prepare grill for medium heat. Remove ham from marinade; discard...