- ½ cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (11 oz.) tube of refrigerated crusty french loaf dough
- 1 ½ cup(s) shredded swiss cheese
- 4 green onions - finely diced
- 6 ounce(s) salami - approximately 15 slices
- 6 ounce(s) thin sliced ham - approximately 8 slices
Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet. Place a layer of sliced ham on dough within a 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle evely with green onions and parmesan cheese. Place a layer of thin sliced salami then sprinkle evenly with swiss cheese. Roll up like a jelly roll starting on the long side. ...