Ham, Apple, and Cheese Turnovers
- 1 ¼ cup(s) chopped cooked ham
- ¾ cup(s) finely chopped peeled red apple
- 1 shredded Cheddar cheese (¾ cups 3 ounces )
- 1 package(s) refrigerated pizza crust dough (14 ounces package)
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown mustard (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Combine ham, apple, cheese and mustard, if desired, in medium bowl; set aside. Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface to 15x10-inch rectangle. Cut into 6 (5-inch) squares. Top each square evenly with ham mi...