Ham, Gruyère & Honey-Mustard Palmiers
- 2 Tbs. honey Dijon mustard
- 1 sheet (about 9 oz.) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz. very thinly sliced baked ham
- 3 oz. (about 1 cup) shredded Gruyère
- ¼ cup (about 1 oz.) finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Heat the over to 425°F. On a lightly floured work surface, roll the pastry to a 10x14-inch rectangle. Using the back of a spoon, spread the pastry evenly with the mustard. Sprinkle on the Gruyère and Parmigiano in an even layer. Arrange the ham in a single, even layer, tearing or cutting pieces ...