Warm Prosciutto-Stuffed Focaccia
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (9-ounce) round loaf focaccia bread
- ¼ cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto*
Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Top bottom bread half with prosciutto and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette; cover with top bread half. Wrap in aluminum foil; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until warm. Cut focaccia into six wedg...