Yukon Gold Potatoes and Ham
- ¼ teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 ½ cup(s) chopped leftover cooked Cook's® Bone-in Ham
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. (Do not overcook.) Drain potatoes; return to saucepan. Add butter, rosemary, garlic salt and pep...